Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer!!! Where have you gone...

It feels like not that long ago I was in my swimsuit everyday at Echo Lake or at my Mom and Dad's pool in the hot sun! Summer is really not technically over until September 21 so I am going to keep wearing my swimsuit everyday until then, and the weather better cooperate! I thought I needed to post all my favourite pictures from my trip to Montana in August to remind myself that summer is not over...even though the forecast says so...

These first pictures are ones I took of the girls after we fed some ducks at the duck pond. It is in a sketchy area of Kalispell. There were some hooligans causing a scene and swearing like crazy, really loud, and talking about selling and using drugs, right where we were. We called the police...and they stopped by, but didn't really do anything. The hooligans stayed and kept swearing....don't know if we will go there again! I have named it sketchy drug duck pond.






Cop...



Hooligans...



These next one's are of my favourite place in the whole world...the dock! I love relaxing and reading there. It can also be a crazy place of mayhem, depending on who is at the dock...cough...my husband and his brothers, or any kids! One day when we were down at the dock, my kids were acting super crazy and I told them to chill out! Hannah was like "what's that?" So I told her that when she is acting crazy and she needs to stop, I will tell her to chill out. 20 minutes later, they are acting crazy again, I lost my temper and got upset at them. Then Hannah said, "Remember mom, you just need to chill out!" Yep. That's Hannah for you...ask anyone.











I love my girls and their matching swimsuits! I am so surprised they cooperated for these pictures! Oh, yeah, I am pretty sure I promised treats.






One night, we put mud masks on the girls. Taylor loved it! It was so cute!





Later when we went to bed, we saw Taylor and Hannah snuggling in their bed, but they weren't actually snuggling...Taylor was using Hannah's butt as a pillow!



Another favourite place in the whole world is the pool at my parents condo. I love to chillax there.




My super sassy pose...



The girls had so much fun on the boat out on the lake. They also loved tubing and going EZ skiing! What is THAT you say? Well, it's the cutest thing ever! It is a floaty thingy that looks like a seadoo that get's pulled behind a boat. We borrowed the Gibbs EZ ski and the girls had a blast! It was their favourite thing to do while we were there. They were constantly saying "can we go on the EZ ski? PLEASE!" We borrowed it 3 or 4 times! (thanks Barb!) We are definitely going to have to get one of those for next year!

















What a fun summer...but remember, it's not over!

13 comments:

Kara said...

I love matching swimsuits. Teigan and Brielle had them this year and it was SO MUCH easier to keep track of them. And they were cute, too. SUMMER ISN"T OVER!

Jenny Fitzner said...

So fun! I love all the pictures! so cute! and I love your sassy pose one, you look like Taylor in that picture. Taylor is growing up so fast! She's not a kid anymore! She's turning into a little girl! and next in Young LADY! ahhh!! oh and I LOVE when Hannah told you to chill out... typical Hannah (classic peg!). and I love the one where the girls are on the tube, and Hannah is making a kissy/pouty face. I wish I had gone this year (did I just say that?). It would've been nice.

Alysha Sladek said...

1st - I LOVE your swimsuit!! Where did you find it??
2nd - your girls are beautiful and holy smokes have they ever grown up!
3rd - Looks like you had a wicked fun summer!
4th - I MISS YOU

Amelia said...

I love their cute brown shirts!!! So cute. That EZ ski is great! I saw that a few times on the lake. I think we need to get one of those. Where did they get it? Also, your sassy pose made me laugh out loud. lol. :) that was funny. And is Taylor totally posing when she puts her chin by her shoulder and looks down? So trained! Cute cute girls. I miss Echo and summer already. And yes. It IS over! Let's all move to the magical place where SUMMER NEVER ENDS! PLEASE!!!!

BUB said...

I love summer at the lake.

P.S. Careful, you're bustin out of your swimsuit in that super sassy photo. Haha.

Jordana said...

Jayna has that same swimsuit, so cute! I miss summer, so sad that it's over! Hannah is right, you need to chill out, haha, that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

for sure the youngest first, the older one rubs herpussy and fingers herself for me while she looks on, I want her wet n horny when it is her turn, I want it to just slide in herpussy without hurting her

Anonymous said...

Hannah in the lake pictures after the bit about riding the EZ-Ski. Great angle of her slightly bent over the edge of the boat in the third image down. She's got a great ass for her age.

Very cute girl, and I'd much like to have her holding my face's cheeks while passionately kissing me. Having her sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped tightly around my back. I'd love to eat her out while fingering her deep enough to reach her good-patch. She seems sweet and is attractive enough to make me want her to trap my head between her thighs and flower. Absolutely would eat her out for hours at her every demand until she's good and ready to be done with my service.

Thanks for posting, and I hope you're all doing well.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

They both have a fine little ass

Anonymous said...

i agree and i LOVE the outline of the little onescunt showing through her swimsuit, forget adult if kid is available

Anonymous said...

love to eat there pussies out then fuck them and creampie them as there mom guides there pussies onto my cock

Anonymous said...

I can't stop jerking off to their tight little asses