Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I love Jimmy Fallon

I watch Jimmy every night. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry...with laughter. I love him. Not as much as I love my husband though. I want to dedicate this blog post to Jimmy...to show my favourite moments, quotes, and videos...enjoy!



Just a couple weeks ago, he had Justin Timberlake on his show and the did this rap medley. It was awesome! It looked like they had practiced for hours to perfect it. You can check it out here.



He also, just recently hosted the Emmy Awards. If you haven't seen the opening for it, you need to, and you can check it out here.



Next, is one of my all time favourite skits from snl. And my fav thing to watch that Jimmy has done. Justin Timberlake was the host on snl and Jimmy came on as a guest. They did this skit that is called the Barry Gibb talk show. They have done it 3 different times, 2003, 2006 and 2008. I love the latest one. Since you can't watch videos from Canada on nbc, I have been looking for this 2008 skit on other websites for hours! And I couldn't find it! I'm so sad I can't find it! Just a picture. Jenny, because you live in the states, feel free to watch the 2008 skit here. The rest of us Canadians can watch the 2006 skit I finally found here. The quality is not the best, but I still love it.



Oh yes, I have more. Last year, Jimmy did a video from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon called "Head Swap," it is so funny. I kept it on my pvr for months so I could watch it over and over. Check it out here.

Next. Every Friday, on Late night, Jimmy does his "Thank You notes." They are hilarious! Here is last Friday's Thank you notes.



I'm not finished yet. Oh, you don't have an hour to watch all this hilariousness you say? Too bad, this next one shows how super talented he is. He did some impressions as a guest on an episode of America's got Talent (NO! I do not watch that show!) So impressive! Check it out here.

On Late night, he did this video where he is Justin Bieber. It is pretty funny. Check it out here.



I guess that is all I will give you for now. There is so much more! Be prepared for a I love Jimmy Fallon part 2 post in a few months! You can check him out every night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon...you know I do.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Oh my goodness, I love that you did a post just for Jimmy. I wish Joe liked him because I think he is funny, ...but we never get to watch it. What a bum. I do enjoy him though and I am sad you couldn't find that snl skit. I love that one!!

LindsayB said...

oh my i just saw this post for the first time and i LOVE it! Jimmy isn't on around these parts until 12:30 so every once and a while a catch his beginning. so sad because when he was new i used to watch all the time. i have a deep love for snl jimmy. he always was good for a crack up mid skit and combine him with justin timerlake, just hilarious. i just wish we could watch snl online, NOT fair! i think i might have to stay up late to catch a little jimmy tonight,

Jenny Fitzner said...

hahahahahaha dying laughing right now!!! I still to this day believe that Jimmy had some goal to make Justin laugh in that video.