Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Post!

I know I said that I would try to do more blog posts, like twice a month.  But what I really meant was once every two months....   Okay, I just need to get back into the habit of it!

For Christmas, we spent some time at the Strongs.  We always have so much fun while we are there.  And this time everyone was there.  We had fun playing outside, tobogganing behind the quads, playing games, eating, playing with cousins, and eating more.  I ate so much food, good thing I don't own a scale and always wear stretchy pants!











 Here is Brittany trying to eat and watch all three babies at the same time.  And I just came over and took a picture, didn't even help.  Haha!  I did after, I promise.



 This next picture, we had about 5 toy guns that shot plastic darts.  We chased each other around the house for about an hour.  So much fun!  I was the Sheriff.
 This game called "pong" was played every night by the boys for hours.  And I mean until 3 or 4 in the morning.  It's where you deflect ping pong balls of objects into a cup.  I played a few times, it was pretty fun!
Since the boys were up all night, I saw a lot of this going on...  Yep, he is fast asleep as he sets up a board game.


 Niki and I had fun trying to take selfies on my Canon camera.  Turned out nice I think...



 On Christmas morning, the kids were very excited to open their presents.  Look at all those stockings!
 I loved seeing their faces as they ran into the room.  There were a million presents under the tree!
 And then I opened this...
 Maren got me a headless doll for Christmas.  And the head of the doll was hiding somewhere in my house...
I actually found it a week ago with my Sunday shoes.  It is still there, I am too afraid to touch it!
Christmas Day family picture
And one with all the grandkids!

We also went to Waterton one day to go tobogganing.  It was really fun, and WINDY!!!




Now that the Valentines candy is all out, it means that this is also out...
How many bags will I eat this year?  Last year, I think it was 7.  I didn't eat them all on my own, but I ate most of them.

Things have been pretty busy since New Years.  I have been working part time and I increased my hours starting in January.  So that is my excuse for not blogging sooner!  Am I excused?

8 comments:

Maren said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at the doll body/head pics. Time to post in the doll head blog Missy! You and Jenny are awful! Anywho, that pic of Koe sleeping is priceless and that pong game has Joe's nerdy name all over it! Actually, I bet I could get into it. For like two minutes because ai would suck!

Maren said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at the doll body/head pics. Time to post in the doll head blog Missy! You and Jenny are awful! Anywho, that pic of Koe sleeping is priceless and that pong game has Joe's nerdy name all over it! Actually, I bet I could get into it. For like two minutes because ai would suck!

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahah I laughed out loud too! That doll head is hilarious. I love that you've left it there hahahha
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love all the stockings!

Jenny Fitzner said...

ok I think Sarah's doll head body is WAY freakier than mine!! That dress is terrifying! Glad you posted! once every 2 months is better than once a year, right?

Andrea said...

I love this post!! And I can't give you grief for how long it's been between blog posts as it's been years since I've updated mine ;) The doll head is creepy but I look forward to more creepiness as Maren & Jenny are moving back - yay!!! oh and when do mini eggs go on sale at Safeway?! I think I'll need to stock up to make some cookies.

BUB said...

No excuses! Since you aren't on facebook much I NEED you to blog so that can know what you are up do at all times.

BUB said...

You should have to change the title of this post to "old post" because it is NOT new anymore.
Looking forward to a post about karate with some videos of the girls' tourney??

Halo BW said...

Merry christmas! happy holiday!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-manfaat-siwak-untuk-kesehatan-gigi/