Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Taylor's Baptism

My little girl is 8!  No way right?  I know.  I can't believe she is already 8, growing up so fast!  That just means I am getting old and wrinkly.  Oh well.



Taylor was so excited to turn 8 so she could be baptized.   A month before her birthday she kept telling me how excited she was to be baptized.  She even told me she was more excited for her baptism, than her party.



Well, the day finally came and she could not wait.  We got special permission to have her baptism at the ward level cause we would miss the next 2 stake ones.  So she got to have a special day just for her.











Here is a picture of me with my day in the same spot in the same stake centre for my baptism.



After she was baptized, I asked her how she felt and she told me she felt so happy.  She could not stop smiling.  Taylor is my little sweetheart.  She is such a good example and very obedient.  She is always there to give me hugs and say I love you.  I can tell she has a little testimony that will continue to grow.  Taylor, I am so proud of you, I love you so much!

10 comments:

Kate said...

she is such a little angel . . . will confess that I teared up a little when she was presented to the congregation on Sunday . . . you're raising a lovely daughter there . . . good job, mama! :)

Kara said...

so sweet. congrats to miss t!

Jenny Fitzner said...

I'm so sad I missed this!! I love Taylor so much! She's such a good girl. I love all these pictures!

Alysha Sladek said...

so awesome! congrats and happy birthday taylor

BUB said...

Awwwww. I'm so glad my daughter has such a good girl as a best friend.

We are sad we missed it!!

Team Torrie said...

Taylor is so awesome!! Kali loved seeing her and was so excited for her to get baptized. It was so sweet to see your family too, I love your parents!!

Maren said...

I love Taylor! Also Sarah, I kept meaning to say that if you bring your USB key over I can dump my pics on it so you have the ones from my camera too! Bring it on Saturday and we'll get er done at the Burnhams!

Jordana said...

She's so pretty, and of course she has a perfect braid! :) What a sweet girl!

Kathy Ord said...

Taylor is my little sweetie-pie. Of course so are you Sarah! It was a beautiful day!

Amelia said...

So sweet. I can't believe she is so old! She is a beautiful girl. And your twin! Crazy!